Saturday, May 26, 2018

20 weeks...

Half way there!!!


There you go.  I would really appreciate if no one would share this picture.  I am kind of self conscious about photos of me right now.  I am in this in between stage where I don't think that I look like I am pregnant.  That I am just fat.  So please just leave this photo right here.

This dress is really hot.  I didn't know it until I did a little bit of shopping today and was steaming in it.  Also I don't like Lularoe.  Please don't be upset.  But it is really not for me.  

Anyways.. back to 20 weeks. The baby is the size of a banana it is not measured from the top of it's head to it's toes.  I have begun to feel tiny flutters in my tummy here and there which I think is really cool.  I have finally in the middle of no where gotten some of my appetite back.  I still crave things that I shouldn't have, and have not given into them.  I probably talk about the baby non stop now and drive everyone bonkers.  We have begun to think of some names and look at books.  But nothing is still standing out.  I think that will get easier when we know if the baby is a boy or a girl.  The swelling in my hands in no joke.  my rings go stuck on my fingers, and it really hurt.  So I had to run them under cold water to get them off.  I will be wearing them on a chain for a little while.

I have been wearing a lot of dresses and skirts.  I need to find some shirts that have more room, not really in the stomach but more in my boobs.  If I can wear my dresses for the rest of the time, I won't need to buy very many clothes.  

This might be the only photo that you get for a while.  Once again please do not share it.  It is bad enough that I am.  Love and baby dust to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment