Wednesday, October 8, 2014

What really grinds my gears....

Disclaimer:

I'm Crystal, I'm a republican, I'm going to offend you, you might want to stop reading now.  If you disagree with what I am going to say, in this state in my life you can do 2 things: Stop reading and Delete me!


I HATE election years.  Not just Presidential election years, I hate any type of election.  I have hated them since the 2006 election.  Why?!?!? Because every year I hear the same thing on my TV: "Conservatives want to reverse Roe vs. Wade."......................................

Is that really all you have???  Is that really something that we are talking about right now?  

F.U.C.K I.T.

Right now at this point in time that really pisses me off!  Like to no end.  Thank you lady on TV for reminding me again that some woman out there, not only was able to get pregnant, but then said woman can go out and end that pregnancy.  Thank you.  I really appreciate you!  I also really hate you.  Honestly, I have pure hate for you!  I understand that there are medical reason, I understand you were rapped.  

You were a fool and didn't wrap your tool, too bad for you, adoption.
You have too many kids already? Adoption

I don't think that this will ever be overturned.  I am so sick over hearing this over and over.  Right now, I just want to know hear about this.  Right now I don't want to to be your friend or anything of that nature, if you are okay with this. Im not going to get over this!

No comments:

Post a Comment