Saturday, September 2, 2017

Welp

I had an entire blog written and at the advise of Mischa, I deleted it.  

Image result for Pain

Dreaming of babies is something that happens more days then I know of.  And the beginning of a cycle is no different, but often intensifies it.  I feel bad because I keep talking about the same things, but often I don't have anything new to add.  I don't want to just leave my blog.  I feel like I have helped so many people. But, I am leaving facebook.  But, not for the reasons that people think.  

I am leaving because I cannot take seeing another pregnancy announcement without being told first.  And I am not saying that I have to be called.  But a simple private message would be okay.  Doing, this one simple thing gives me time to prepare.  To cry if I need to, to figure out how I want to proceed.  It's just simple.  Most of them time, it allows me enough time to become normal again.  

People forget you, they move on.  It's okay.  I get it.  I understand.  I forget a lot too.  I'd like to remember everything that I need to at one time, but I just can't.  

I can't see the good in some people anymore.  I can't find a simple way to forgive them.  But, you know what that is really okay.  

I am a jumbled mess. So, one last thing.  I'll be bloggin and Insta-gramming.  I will only post these on facebook.  Other wise, it is deleted on my phone.  I hope that baby dust finds it way to me.  Because I need a lot of it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment