Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I am thinking of changing the name of my blog...

Enough is ENOUGH!!! So, I know that this blog is supposed to be about cooking, but sometimes I can't take what happens in normal life and on facebook feed, and I have to vent.

Not everyone agrees with you. We are all different people, with different DNA and different brains. Why can't I say what I like or think? Um because you will be pissed off!!! Maybe I should say what I want, state my political, sexual orientation, and any other opinion that I have. If you don't like it you can delete me, I don't really care. Cause if you are that simple minded to not want to hear what I have to say, or have an adult conversation with me, then I don't have time for you. I can like you with out liking what you have to say. You can like me and not like what I say. So you know what this is my blog and I will say what I like, if you don't like it don't read it. I don't care!!

First off I am a Republican, in fact a very conservative one. And saying that doesn't mean that I buy into all of the ideas of that I watch fox news as my only source of news. I have internet, I don't live in a box, I work for everything I have. I NEVER intend to get on welfare, or to not pay my taxes. I believe that people should only be on welfare for a short while, they should have to be drug tested, and they should have to get a job after being on it for so long. I have worked in a pharmacy and seen what your so called "free" or "fair" health care does for people. I also LOVE my grandparents very much and do not agree with what our current president is doing to them. I will do my best to help care for my grandparents if it is too expensive for them to get the care they need. I NEED them in my life, I am sorry if you don't need yours in your life. I think that TANNING beds are awful. I think that our current president should ban them, if not for everyone at least for people UNDER the age of 18. We need a postal system, the president needs to pay attention to that. You know that if they close down then the are going to to private, people still need to send mail. You know WHAT that means? No more freedom stamps, people can charge what ever they want to send mail, and it doesn't have to be the same all across the country. AND you know how people (females) are saying that Mitt Romney is in their VAGINAS? Well are you still on mommy and daddy's insurance? If you said yes, then you aren't paying for that shit. My Hubby and I pay quite a bit of money for VAGINA insurance. We had to, if not we could NEVER afford to have a child. Cause our current president will pay for me to have an abortion, but he would help me pay for decent insurance so that I can have a healthy baby. So Mitt Romney can be in my VAGINA all he wants to. And Speaking of abortion, who gives a crap about that issue? It is the 21st century...don't be a fool wrap the tool. And if you want to play game, then you should have to live with what ever your game gets you. Now probably the most harsh topic of all...Homosexuality. I have friends (good friends) who are gay. That is fine if you are. I am not going to hate you, or whatever. But I really am getting tired of hearing that this person hates you, or this group of people is boycotting a place because they either don't support gays or do. In America you have the right to choose, if I want to go there I will go there, if I don't I won't. Stop congesting my facebook with that stuff. I am sorry but I am really not concerned with this. I don't think that it is right that our president allows two women or two men to get married, but doesn't allow a polygamist to get married and not be prosecuted. I think that I have hit all the topics...

If you don't like what you are reading please by all means stop following me on facebook, twitter, and on here. You don't have to agree with me. It is your right. But this is my blog and I will say as I please. Thank you and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment