Monday, June 25, 2012

You will learn young sun, you will learn!!!

Yummy chicken night number two :D I love when I find a recipe, and I have all the ingredients for it. This doesn't happen all the time..but today it did and I am proud for not having to go to the grocery store.

Can I just tell you how much I love my new job? I get to wear whatever I like (including my fave flip flops!!) and they don't care that my nose is pierced. I am going to try and put a clear ring on Friday, for when I have to go to wally world on Saturday, but If it hurts to much, they can forget it!!! I also get to go to fun places with my clients. Today we went to the mall and just walked around and talked about things that we needed to. This is a step in the right direction, and I can't wait to pick up more clients so that I can continue this!!!

Tonight I made Easy Garlic Chicken...let me tell you it is easy. I spent about 10 minutes putting it together and baked for about 20. Which left me time to make fried rice and green beans!! When you make this you should make more "sauce" than it is called for. I also only used two pieces of chicken. So you should really make more "sauce".

Here it is...ENJOY!!!
Easy Garlic Chicken. Photo by Derf

Ingredients:

Servings:

4

Units: US | Metric

Directions:

  1. 1
    Preheat oven to 500°F and lightly grease a casserole dish.
  2. 2
    In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
  3. 3
    Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
  4. 4
    Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
  5. 5
    Add salt and pepper to taste.
  6. 6
    Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment