You can find the recipe there. It really is two ingredients.
<a href="http://www.frommygreydeskblog.com/2012/01/high-five-for-friday-button.html"><img src="http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd361/lauren_FMGD/H54F1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket" /></a>
So after reading a friends blog I have decided to praticipate in the "Friday High Fives." Let's see how it goes....
Here is what it is....
High Five for Friday
High Five for Friday is a weekly post about your five favorite things recently. it's a chance to stop and reflect on the things that you've enjoyed over the past week, which is something we should all do.
i've created a button that you can post on your blog if you participate in this weekly fun!
the HTML code directs readers to this post, so they can see what H54F is all about.
also, with my weekly post, i include a linky tool so you guys can link up your own High Five for Friday post!
so, button up!
so, button up!
1. This pretty little girl finally made it into this world on 07/02/2012. I couldn't be a happier Aunt!!
2. This little guy and I made it through our first babysitting/slumber party all by ourselves. We had a wonderful dinner, and he tried to swim in the bath tub!!!!
3. Happy fourth of July. It is always awful on my poor pups!!!
4. I found a kick a$$ recipe and it went very well..you have to try it!!!!
5. It is a Harry Potter, ABC family weekend, and you know what that means for me. I will get no work done. Great!!!
Have a wonderful and safe weekend. I'm going to see spider man. And RyRo (our house mate) is making us dinner tonight. We are also going on a double date with him tomorrow night to see Spider Man!!!