Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Cookin' Christmas, this home chiefs dream!!!

I could not have asked for a better Christmas this year!!! Of course I asked for a TON of cooking things!!  I really get excited when I get them!!  Especially when it is something that I don't have and I need, and as much time as I spend in the kitchen trying out new things, I really want to have everything I can within reach!!  So, the first awesome thing that I got is my Kitchenaide mixer!!!  Since Hubby and I got engaged, and made our first gift registry I have wanted it.  I really thought that I would NEVER get it!!  I got it!!  I am so excited!  I have to learn to make mashed potatoes!!  Oh, and now I can bake, I really hate hand mixers!  Next, "The Crockin' Girls" cook book!  I found this find when I had to take one of my clients to the book store.  I figured if he was going to spend hours looking at books, then so was I.  What a find!  Was so excited to get that for Christmas!  

Speaking of cook books, I got TWO more!!!!  (Pinterest might get a break from me, NOT!!!)  Rachael Ray's Burger Book, (I was totally geeking over that, I love Rach!!! I am currently watching her talk show).  And Taste of Home, Grand Prize winners!  Hubby was excited too.  He really doesn't say it enough, but I think that he really likes when I find something new to make!  

Now, I got lots and lots of Rachael Ray handheld gadgets, and a chip and dip server, and a pot!!  ALL IN ORANGE!!!  

In none cooking news!!!  I am a super nerdy, cool, crazy, Harry Potter fan.  Hubby and I went to Universal Studios JUST to go to the new Harry Potter expansion!  And would walk all the way down there just to get Pumpkin Juice and Butter Beer!!!  Hubby got me an amazing gift, the Harry Potter, DVD/Blu Ray/Digital download trunk set.  It has all the extras and probably weighs a good 20lbs.  This girl is in love!  I also go diamond earrings, and a heart ring that looks like an infinity ring!!  I did pretty well this year!!  

I am so very thankful for all the gifts in my life!  From my Hubby, family, friends, furbabies, and you readers of course!!  As this year draws to an end, it has really been an exciting one!!!  2013 should be even more exciting!!  (3 is my fave number btw!!!)  I should have at least one more blog in me, with some previews of what I'll be making in 2013!  Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment