Wow December is way past here and really flying bye. I just haven't been able to cook, let alone blog. I've just been too busy. Trust me, in January I will be back, and I will be cooking!
Let me catch you up to date just a little bit, as to why I haven't been blogging.
1) WORK!! So when I took this job in May I didn't think that I would be this busy, (I make my own schedule). But, with one client abruptly ending last month, and then trying to meet with a new client that is about an hour away from my home, I have been uber busy. Which is good for my wallet most of the time ;).
2) SICK!! I have just about gotten over my bout with bronchitis, only to get this stupid stomach thing that is going around. Which is not good for my wallet. I have missed some work. I hate that!!
3) Wonderful visitors!!! My bestie and her family stayed with us for 1st week of the month. Now I should have been cooking, but I was sick then too, and it's so much easier to order take out or go out when you cook for four adults. I enjoyed every minute of their visit, and Abby (my boxer) is currently missing her new boyfriend; Gizmo (bestie's boxer).
4) Christmas shopping!! I am so dissapointed in myself this year!! I am usually done by the 15th or so (I know that was a few days ago)! I am not done, NOT even close to done. I wanna be done, I hate being at the stores during this time. However, some have said they either want nothing or don't know what they want. This makes it really hard on me. Plus usually when I am shopping my clients are with me, and they usually get in the way.
5) LAZY! For whatever reason I have been really lazy lately. Maybe the working? I don't know, I am thankful that this week is the last week of school. I do wish that we had a month, but we come back for about a week and a half, and then we are off again for 5 days. BREAK time for me. (Ya right!?!?!?!?).
I know that these are a lot of excuses, but it really is the truth. I have been really busy. If I don't blog again until Jan, I really hope that you have a fantastic holiday!!! I really do love the giving of this time of year. I hope that you get something that you want, even if it is to have your family sit down for a meal. My wish is to spend the entire day surrounded by love!! I can't wait for Abby to experience her very first Christmas, we go all out for our dogs!!! Again happy holidays and thank you for stopping by and reading my blog!!
Peace, Love and Joy!!!!