Saturday, December 29, 2012

On to 2013

So, I tried to update that blog and make it look different and all pretty; I worked on it for an hour or more, and nothing happened!  I am totally bummed :( ....

With 2 more days left of this year, I decided that this would be my last blog for 2012, and can I just say that it has been an amazing year.  I really hope that people continue to read my blog and share my stories.  I still have so much to learn, I am still growing as a cook with you.  It has not been an easy ride, but; I am not giving up!

So here is what I have decided that I will do for 2013. I am going to pick a theme and cook that each month.  It won't be the only thing I make in the house, but it will be the only thing that I blog about.  In this, I hope the learn something new.  One month is going to be potatoes (I don't know how to make mashed potatoes taste good).  So here goes nothing....

January= Blog-a-versary (Ill make things that I already have in the past year)
February= Crock Pot
March=Potatoes
April=Rachael Ray
May=Side Dishes
June=Salads
July=Hamburgers/Hodogs
September=Apples
October=Fall/Pumpkins/Breads
November=Turkey
December=Cookies

Now I do have 6 recipes I have to get through before I can blog-a-versary.  And I will blog about them because, the 22nd of Jan is the date of the one year of blogging!!!  

So have a safe and wonderful New Years!  And I will see you back here in 2013!!  Happy New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment