Monday, May 4, 2015

What does your 31 days of happiness look like?

Such a simple question, but what's the answer?

Is it a new job?

Talking to a friend?

Getting answers to questions that you have?

What is it?


I am determined to spend May happy!  No matter what!  No matter what comes this month.  I cannot yet tell you what my news is.  There are still some things that I have to do to make it official.  Just hang in there and you will see.  

Oh yeah...

What my happiness looks like..

Staying away from the drama as much as I can.  Doing things that make me happy.  Taking walks with my dog, picking flowers, singing (even though I really can't), reading books, sitting by the water.  

I also don't want to be the one person who walks into the room and sucks all the energy out of it.  I am trying hard not to be that person.  I also want to allow people to be honest with me and not take it personally.  Oh and I am not going to think that everything is my fault.  I tend to think that the reason people are mean or just anything has something to do with me.  I need to stop that.  I cannot control other people.  I can only control what I think, do, and act.  

So maybe I didn't answer my own question.  But I am really trying to be happy.  And I am determined that May will make it that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment