Sunday, January 1, 2017

Onward, 2017

I was going to write a blog about how 2016 was hard, and I just wanted to forget it.  So, I'm going to take the part of just going to forget and and run with it.  Instead, I have decided to try and find some positive and get moving with that.

For 2017, there are a lot of things that I would like to get done.  I don't want to call them resolutions, because to be honest I have NEVER been good at keeping those, so I really think that they are a waste of time.  So, I'd like to present to you in no order my so called 2017 goals....

Follow The Paleo diet
Get 10,000, 2 times a week or more
Drink more water
Travel, any where. (Life Goal is to get to all 50 states)
Go to Pittsburgh and watch a Steelers game
Go to Disney Land (CA)
Get Pregnant
Get another Boxer
Be at peace with myself
Continue to tell my story
Pay off some debt
Think before I speak
Be a good friend
Talk less, listen more
Be Thankful
Have more get-to-gethers
Read all of the Harry Potter books again
Read The Miss Peregrine's series
Keep the house clean
Buy less, save more
Buy what I need, not what I want
Not focus my entire time on IVF
Pray
Read the Bible
Believe


I am sure that there are more.  I am sure that I could think about all of it.  I had a lot of good in 2016.  My life is really good.  I just have to remember to be humble and thankful.  I leave you today with a lot of love and baby dust.


No comments:

Post a Comment