Monday, August 11, 2014

For real this time...I am going to change the name of my blog

Now that I have your attention, (just kidding, I wasn't looking for it) I think that I am going to change the name of my blog.  I think that I am going to gear this blog towards...

You guessed it...

Are you sure that you want to know...

Yeah it's going to be one of those blogs...

LIFE!!!

Yes my crazy life.  I am not sure how graphic this will go.  I did just look up ovulation and thought about posting what I found.  I also wanted to post the pictures, maybe I will it is my blog.

I have been running on little sleep... I cannot go to sleep.  Between not feeling well, feeling bummed, feeling like I shouldn't share things with the world, and over all worry for my job and things of that nature I can't sleep.  I have also been thinking about why I ever thought that it was a good thing to let the cat out of the bag about babies.  I feel like everyone is going to ask me now.  I still don't know if I am okay with that.

Let me talk about something that is a little less dry...

Doesn't it just blow your mind that people can say one day, "I'm going to have a baby!" And then it seems like days later and they are expecting?  Please tell me how that magic happens, I am puzzled.  (My mom reads this blog, Hi Mom, but I am going to be honest for a little bit.)  My mom always said the first time I had sex that I would get pregnant, and I believed her wholeheartedly, until I got married and tried it and it didn't happen.  No, I don't think that I was being lied to.  Yes, I still believe what my mom tells me (most of the time :D).  But, for the love of Pete what is this magic thing you are doing???

I am also perplexed at the fact that crazy teenagers can make babies so easily (you knew I was going to go there don't be shocked)!  Come on, they just want to be naughty or think they are in love.  Then they wake up 40 weeks later (10 months do the math), and there is a little person that they thought wouldn't happen.  Yeah, you thought that you were being slick didn't you????Jokes on you!!!

Okay I have to be funny sometimes.  This is hard.  It is hard to write down what you really feel and allow all the world to know.  I am honestly doing this because I need people to talk to that have been there.  I need to hear from some of you have just tried and tried and never sought medical help.  I also need to hear from those of you that have been to the doctor, that have found out that you need more that mother nature.  I want to hear all of it.  I need this support.  I have a very loving hubberz that is very supportive, and family that is the same.  But my hubberz has not been in this place before, and most of my family has not either.  Truth is this is a hard journey.  I am not always going to be strong.  I am not always going to be nice.  I am always going to be honest.  I am going to try not to provide so many details that I no longer have a private life.  But I am going to try and figure this out, whatever this is and whatever it takes.  So I hope that you are on this ride with me, and I hope that you are willing to help me along the way! 

2 comments:

  1. I like the new name! Sorry I don't have baby-making advice to offer, but I will at least pray for you. :)

    ReplyDelete