Friday, December 19, 2014

I make a horrible Friend....

I am not the best friend that you could ask for, I am the friend that you just get.  I am friendly, I think that I am loyal.  But, I have a ton of flaws and am easily replaceable.  The reasons that I give you might not agree with, but this is a blog about things that I am going through and how I feel about my self.  You can take the disagreements to facebook.  I am also not trying to air all of my business all over the place.  There might not be much about me me that you don't know.  But, then again there are some things that I'm not telling!

1. I am a jealous person.  If you do something for one friend and you don't do it for me, I get jealous.  Now, I don't want you to do the same thing that you did for them as me, I want you to do something equally as good.

2.  I am too darn honest.  Please stop asking me my opinion if you don't want to know the answer.  The dude you are dating, I will say he sucks.  The other friend that you have, yeah she talks about you behind your back and this is what she says.  It used to drive my mom nuts that I would do that.  I can't help it.

3. I will treat you the same as you treat me, in everything.  

4.  I will bend over backwards for you, almost to the point of breaking.  After breaking and doing so much for you, and you not returning it I really have to start asking myself if we were friends cause we were friends or you needed/used me at the time and then don't need/use me anymore.

5. I like to stay home.  I don't like to drive, I like staying at my house.  I drive a long way to work, and used to drive all over the place for work.  Please stop making me come to you.  Come to me sometimes.

6.  I have a bedtime and nighttime routine.  Yeah, Im that person, drives the hubby nuts.  I like to shower at night.  If I don't have time to do so then I will typically not come hang out or make plans if I can't have my shower time.  I also like to sleep in.

7. I miss you even when we haven't spoken or anything for years.  I will randomly think about all the good times that we had together and wonder why we still aren't having good times.

8. I have a husband and 3 dogs and hope to have kids one day.... the last part of that statement should have you going as to why I don't make a good friend.  I am busy.. if you know what I mean.

Okay this was just a blog to not blog about babies all the time.  Reading over this blog it is rather depressing.  If I do not blog before Christmas have a good one.  May all your dreams come true!  Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment