Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Please forgive me

It has been sometime since I have blogged.  There has been a lot going on, and I haven't been able to get on here and jot down what needs to be jotted down.  That is not what I want forgiveness for.  

What I want forgiveness for is:  I'm not in the mood to celebrate the holidays this year.  Okay I have shopped and finished many things on my lists.  But, I am not in the mood to put up my decorations, to decorate my tree... none of it.  Can we put it off until next year?  I don't really want or can think of anything to want this year.  I am sorry, but I am going to be hard to buy for this year.  Unless you wanna buy me a Boxer.  

Holidays are a time to spend with family.  I think that is about the only thing that I want.  Oh and some long sleeve shirts, I don't have a lot of those.  Not sweaters, just shirts.  I would also like my phone to not right of things having to do with work.  

Speaking of work, my client called me 7 times yesterday.  7 times! not just 7 in a day, in a row.  I could not answer because I was driving and I was on my way back from a job interview.  I guess that she is one I don't have to schedule with.  I just have to show up on the day that I said and she will be ready.  I really really hope that I get the job that I interviewed for.  I am ready to leave these clients that don't keep the sessions.  I am ready to not have to drive all over and not get the pay for it.  While I would love to return to my school, I just don't think that is going to happen and in order to keep a roof over our head and some food on the table, I need to take a different offer.  

The interview that I went on was not formal at all.  She barely talked to me, and then I was headed into the classroom to play with the kids.  I hope that I answered the questions right.  I just want to get the job.  

Well if you are reading this, you should know that I sell scentsy.  And they are having a week long sale.  You should check out my sight: crystallstine.scentsy.us.  Tomorrow is deals for men.  They have deals until the 7th, which is the last day.  Happy shopping if your are in the Christmas spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment