Wednesday, March 18, 2015

It's Only March...

To be honest, I'm not sure where this switch came.  I just had a random thought and thinking about it actually makes me feel better.

Ready??

It's ONLY March!!!

Since 2015 has began I have been thinking about the end of the year instead of that it is only the beginning.  I have counted the days, more like the months since 12:01 am 1/1/2015.  I need to stop, I want to stop.  So I decided to look at is this way...

There is still 9 months left in this year.  I need to stop thinking about the year being over.  It's hard but I can do it.  I'm really hopeful.  I'm looking at this as a glass half full kind of deal.  I just need to think this way.

When your mental health is in check, the rest of you can be in check as well.  It is hard to get there but you have to push, you have to find it in you to change.  I am not saying that I am depressed, but that could be a spiral that I can go down, I do not want to.  I understand that mental illness is not something that you can choose, but it is something that you can fight, I plan to fight and battle those demons.  

So I ask what makes you happy?
Cuddles
Hugs
Tea
Family
Dogs
Hubby
Movies
Hearing kids laugh
Good Friends
The beach
Blankets
Sleeping in
Doing nothing
Shopping
Walks
Mexican Food
Popcorn

Okay there is a few.  There wasn't much to this blog, I just wanted to say that I have changed my view.  I hope that people are still following me and they are not sick and tired of things that I have to say.  

By the way... It's only MARCH!


No comments:

Post a Comment