Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Making it through Mother's day

Mother's day came and went, and I made it without a melt down.  I'm pretty proud of that fact.  In life there are so many things to be thankful for.  One, could write profound things on that.  As, I'm not a profound writer just someone going through a lot, with lots of thoughts going on, I'm not one to do that.  

But...

I am still shocked at the amount of people that have reached out to me.  I will not publicly name any of you.  That is your story and your journey and if you don't want to share that is okay.  It makes me just as sad for you ladies as it does for me.  Trust me when I tell you have been there, and I'll be there for you.  I promise, in whatever form you want that to be I will be there for you!!  

Did you know that 1 in 8 couples struggle with fertility.  It is more that you think.  And just because you are successful once doesn't mean that you will just be able to get pregnant with your 2nd child.  

My thoughts today are really random.  Yesterday, I got to work at another branch instead of my own and it felt really good.  I actually go to talk to people other than clients that I deal with daily. I had someone reach out to me at work.  But, this time she let me know that she was successful.  That it will happen.  That it will happen to me.  It felt so good to know that more people are pulling for you.  

Baby birds are hard to come by.  (Don't think I am saying that I am old.)  Approaching 31 years of age is a struggle.  IVF makes you a high risk pregnancy, 35 and over adds on to the risk.  The things that scare me about pregnancy no longer do.  But, being a risk even before you become pregnant scares me.  I try not to dwell on it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment