Thursday, May 24, 2012

I want YUM YUM sauce!! (Japanese White Sauce)

If you haven't had this little delight you are really missing out!! At work today my friend Mairy (yes with an "I") would not stop talking about Yum Yum sauce! So that sent my craving into over drive. I wasn't sure what I was going to make, (did I mention that I am working two jobs right now, and some nasty a$$ at work ((walmart)) shared her germs, because she snots, spits, coughs, and blows her nose and uses the restroom without washing her hands!!!!???!!!) and being very tired and sick, I didn't want to cook to much today.

I wanted broccoli as well, so that was a given. I had left over asparagus, so that was in too. Rounding that part of the meal off was a side dish of Lipton noodles. But what to make as a main dish? Well what goes with shrimp sauce other than shrimp? But how to cook it? I bought some Hooters Wing breading, I was going to use it on wings, but being that I don't have any, and the bag said to use it on shrimp..that is where I used it. So I put my breading on and fired up my pan. And let me tell you it was so worth it. My Yum Yum sauce was store bought, but OMG it was sooooo good. So the next time you are in the supermarket and see Shrimp sauce or Yum Yum sauce, buy it. It is so worth it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment