Thursday, August 9, 2012

Dear Blogger's I have an easy one for you

One of the things that I really wanted to accomplish when I started this blog, was some easy cooking.  I really believe that you shouldn't have to spend hours and hours in the kitchen for something yumm-o (and really I don't have the time).  This is a recipe that I came up with on the FLY!!  I already had all the ingredients so I just threw it together:




It starts off looking like this...

AND you need this...

Pork Chops (one for each person, I happened to have 3 frozen)
Half an Onion (chopped, if you don't like them you can leave them out)
A Package of "Lipton Secret Recipes: Savory Herb and Garlic"
About Two cups of Chicken Stalk (you can also use veggie if you prefer.)
Preheat your oven for 400 degrees, and bake for 45 minutes, turning twice.

It will come out looking like this:


It tastes amazing!!!  It can be served with just about anything.  Try this out and let me know what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment