Tuesday, August 21, 2012

OMG 400 Views, I am thrilled...

When I first started this blog, I had never heard of "Pinterest" and honestly I didn't know how I was ever going to be able to keep up with a blog and find something new to try and write about it.  I sometimes get board looking through a cook book, and when there are so many ingredients that I might not be sure where to get them all, I stop reading.

Hence why I like "Pinterest"...there are many different things on there.  But I have not found one recipe where I couldn't find everything on there.  I am so thankful for this.  

This recipe you probably already have everything for, and if you DON'T you probably just need to buy garlic.  Speaking of garlic...I find that the one in the jar is not as garlic-y as a fresh one.


SPAGHETTI AGLIO, OLIO, E PEPERONCINO

From Camilla Salem, YumSugar
Spaghetti With Garlic, Olive Oil, and Chili Flakes Recipe
Ingredients
7 ounces of spaghetti
2 large or 3 small garlic cloves, minced
1 1/2 teaspoons of chili pepper flakes
1/4 to 1/3 cup of extra-virgin olive oil
3/4 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
Directions
The measurements in this recipe can be shifted depending on your taste preferences.
  1. Cook spaghetti according to the directions on the package, until it is al dente.
  2. Strain spaghetti and place in a large serving dish.
  3. Add minced garlic, chili pepper flakes, olive oil, salt, and pepper, and mix together well.
  4. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Serves 2 to 4.


It's pretty spice-y my mouth was on fire, but I am telling you it is good, and you kindof more than a little can't stop eating it :D  Yumm-o

No comments:

Post a Comment