Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Ahhh It's MY FAVORITE Month!!!

I am so excited that it is October (if you watch the Dinsey Channel it is Monstober, and I will take that too!!!)!  I am sitting here writing this blog at my job, yup that is right I am at work.  I have started a new postion, AT THE SCHOOL, five days at week for about 4.5 to 5 hours.  There are days I don't like and and days I LOVE it!  Most days I LOVE it.  Right now my kid is asleep so I get to write this (:))!! 

Last month I made a chicken and rice soup.  It was so yummy, but I forgot to blog about it.  I can't attach the recipe, because of the filters at the school.  Just know that it was good, and I will get you the recipe when I can.

This month is so filled with festivies!!!  I just love it!  There is some kindof event every weekend, (I have already been to the pumpkin patch).  This weekend Hubby and I are going to the Ren Fest in MD on Saturday, and the Chilli fest with mom and Maryann on Sunday!  I am so excited.  Yes I know you know that I don't like Chilli, but the last time I went to one I made it a point to try all the Chilli's. 

Also this month all the best movies come out, and if you love scary moives you know what I am talking about.  I am that kid that will sit and watch "Nightmare on Elm street" even though I have seen it 100's of times.  However, I won't watch "Hellraiser" he scares the crap out of me.

I will be making a ton of pumpkin things, good for me and the roomie, bad for the Hubby.  I cannot get him into eating pumpkin things.  However he likes pumpkin pie, and I can't stand it.  I think that is a texture thing!!

Not to mention there is "Feight Fest" at Busch Gardens, sign me up.  Our passes ended, and we only got to use them twice, but it paid for itself before we bought it, because thanks to "Wendy's" I got a coupon and a discount.  Hopefully, I can find another coupon so that we can go again.

I love love love fall.  Pumpkins, fall treats, coffee flavors...Anniversary's..On the 6th Hubby and I will have been together for 11 years (don't we get something for this??)!!!  On the 29th we will have been married for a year!!  I can't wait for Jamie to take our one year photos.  Also on the 14th there will be a scentsy party at my house.  Deff gotta get that cleaned up before then. 

I cannot say this enough, THANK YOU.  Thank you for reading my blog.  Thank you for being interested in what I have to say.  I am not a women of few words, and sometimes I can run on.  So I am really greatful that you read my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment