Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sorry It's been so long, I've missed you!

BTW: Happy March!!! I love March, It's the time where you can get a ton of snow, or a pretty spring day. It is also the month of my pupper boy's birthday (3/12/05) and my HUBBY's birthday (03/21)!

Now onto food and such. I have been pretty busy, and haven't made many new recipes. To be honest, I haven't made any new recipes. But I got a nice surprise on Sunday when I came home. Hubby made dinner for me :D!!! He made beef stroganoff, rice, cheesy potatoes, and I made corn. He doesn't usually do that, he is not the cooking one. He will grill every so often but he doesn't cook. (any mom's that are reading this, if you have a son, you should share kitchen time with him. It's not girly, everyone has to eat. But guys need to learn some cooking too, or even a love for it. They will have wives one day that will really appreciate this!!!)

Yesterday, I made dinner after work. Working seven days straight, I was really in the mood to chill and cook. Although I really couldn't decide what I wanted to eat. I really just wanted a pizza!!! But decided that I could do better than a pizza. I have one of those new craft kits. It's like shake and bake, but it is in the refrigerator section. The suggested meat on the package was chicken, but I have other plans for the chicken that I have so I used pork chops instead. OMG it was so good. I highly recommended the Parmesan rosemary one. It smells up the entire house, but oh my it is so tasty. The down side...there is a little more in the package than will be used with the meat, so you can just refrigerate that for another time. So tonight I am going to try and make a recipe, considering I haven't in some time. Happy Eats. Try something new and tell me about it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment