Saturday, February 11, 2012

Caution: This shit is hott!!! ***

Holy moley!! When they say spicy they mean hott!!!! So I got a Chinese Favorites cook book for Christmas, it is one of those books that you find near the magazines in the grocery store. I looked through it one day at the store and thought that I would make a salad in it (I still haven't yet). I found a spicy peanut noodle recipe, and being that I love PASTA!!, decided that I would make it. Well today I finally got around to it. Oh my gosh it is hot. Tastes good, but so hot!! My lips are tingling!!! There isn't much to tell, other than if you like spicy food you will love this!!!

Spicy Peanut Noodle Salad
1/3 cup FRENCH'S Honey Dijon Mustard
1/3 coup reduced-sodium chicken broth
1/3 cup peanut butter
2 tablespoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
2 tablespoons FRANK'S REDHOT sauce, or more to taste (don't add extra unless you like HOTT)
2 cups thinly sliced vegetables, such as green onions, snow peas, cucumber or bell peppers
4 ounces thin spaghetti, cooked and drained (11/2 cups cooked)

1. Combine mustard, chicken broth, peanut butter, teriyaki sauce and Frank's REDHOT sauce in a large bowl; wish until blended.

2. Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Serve immediately. If desired, serve on salad greens.

Let me know if you taste it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment